Wednesday, September 30, 2009

October!



October is my favorite month of the year! It starts tomorrow. The threat of hurricanes is much lower in October. The weather is finally cooling down - no more 95 degrees plus days.

There is so much to do in October. Houston goes crazy in October - every weekend there's a festival, convention or other big event. This weekend I am attending HAFA's biannual conference. Next Saturday is the ASG meeting. Then there's the quilt show. And then HALLOWEEN.

Last year we didn't get to parade around Kemah because Hurricane Ike destroyed a bunch of it. But, this year Kemah's boardwalk is back. I think I will be a poodle again. Unless it's really hot. Then I can dress as Nefertitty. Or I could always put on my carwash outfit. So many costumes, only one Halloween.....

No comments: