Friday, May 28, 2010

Something to do

I haven't gone out of the house (except for 2 doctor visits) in over 2 1/2 weeks. I'm even getting tired of playing games on facebook.

Today I watched a segment on the Today Show on new technology. I went to one site that was mentioned, animoto.com. It lets you make 30 second videos for free. So, now I have a new toy to play with!

Unfortunately, my butt is killing me from having to sit with my feet up while I recuperate from the achilles surgery. Even my hips hurt. I can't wait until I can get up and walk around the house.

WATCH MY VIDEO "BUSTER AND TWINKLE" THAT I POSTED BELOW.

1 comment:

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Joanne, thanks for your kind words on my post about painting. I use acrylics tho oil intrigues me. So does watercolor. Hope you heal up nicely and are back to yourself soon!