Monday, September 20, 2010

My sweet new kitty died yesterday.


I got my little Bombay girl kitty from my vet in June. She was very affectionate and cuddled with me as I recuperated from knee replacement surgery in July. We grew so attached to her - such a wonderful personality.

She got sick during the night on Friday morning. We took her to the vet as soon as the office opened. She got some shots and gave blood samples for testing. On Saturday we went back to the vet for the results. She had liver disease and pancreatitis. But, with care she would get better.

Sunday morning her back legs were stiff and cold. We took her back to the vet where she died.

We are all in mourning. She was only 3 years old. Life is just so unfair.

1 comment:

Marcel said...

I was so sad to hear about this, Joanne. I'm glad you have the other three to keep you company.