Saturday, September 17, 2011

September 17, 2011: another Saturday

I've got a sore back today. It's probably from moving stuff at the office on Thursday. I don't feel like doing anything because it hurts. Hopefully my 2 invalids will behave today so I won't have to work too much.

I got to work in my studio for a couple hours yesterday. Currently, I'm in to using paint sticks on t-shirts. It is quick to do so I can actually complete a shirt before being summoned by Jim or Mom.

I've got so many ideas of things I want to make. That's good and bad. It's good because I can work at home. It's bad because I get frustrated when I can't spend much time in my studio.

I have to keep my studio doors closed so cats don't get in it. There's too many things that can hurt them in there - pins, threads, beads, etc. Plus, they like to jump all over and knock stuff down. It's messy enough in there already.

I'm thinking of letting go of one of my hobbies. - dollhouses. I've got all these cute things waiting to be put in a little house. I have a big bookcase type house in the kitchen and a big bamboo cage in my room. I hate to do it in case I get a granddaughter. But, then I'd have an excuse to go out and buy more stuff.

So many hobbies, so little time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when you get a granddaughter, right?