Monday, February 19, 2018

February 19, 2018

Since I stopped pushing myself so hard, I'm feeling much better.  It also helps that the stuff I need inside the house is now out of the garage and even in their proper rooms.

My sewing room is now 98% completed!   My living room is 100% completed.

My daughter in law, Tomoko has been a fantastic help to me.  She hung pictures for me, carried boxes in and out of the house.  I couldn't do all this by myself.  My son helps out when you can.

Yesterday I finished emptying out the closet in my "closet room."  Some things I boxed up  that I don't need now and put them into clear bins in the garage.

I put excess stuff - suitcases, pillows, etc - from my bedroom closet into the closet's closet.  I put my filing cabinet and extra towels in there.  I still need to organize my jewelry.

I had my pictures in the bedroom and living room hung.  The excess (not as nice) pictures in the garage.  I enjoy parking in a decorated garage.  I need to have shelving built in the garage to store all the clear bins.

Now I have my closet room to straighten up.  I need to utilize the space better.

My kitchen needs a pantry.  I found one online at Lowe's.  I'd go look at it today but the roads have ice and snow all over them.  I got up too late to hear the weather forecast.  Maybe I can get there later this week.
Right now I have excess kitchen stuff on a rolling cart in the middle of my small kitchen.  I have to push it aside to get into one of the cabinets.  A pantry could hold all that stuff.

If it stays icy outside tomorrow, I'll cancel my PT appointment.  The PT office is on the other side of town that stays icy longer.

That will give me one more day stuck in the house so I might just get this house finished this month!

My son Kevin says he will work on my yard.  He enjoys yard work.  Plus then he can plant more vegetables over here.  I've got a larger yard.

My poor little Sweetsie is bored today.  I only have the dog walker come over twice a week.  It gets expensive.

It had started to get springlike before yesterday's snow.  But, at least it's not raining!


No comments: