Sunday, November 28, 2010

Memorial Hermann SW ICU-C20

I can't reach facebook except in a limited way through my kindle. Hopefully, the link to facebook will work on my blog.

Thank you for all your positive thoughts and prayers.

When I got to Jim's room today. He was terrified. The breathing tube is hurting him. I got him calmed down. He wakes up and sees me and he goes back to sleep.

I had to leave ICU to use my laptop and go to the bathroom.

I also am charging my kindle. Being online drains the battery very quickly.

If you need to talk to me, call 713-728-4616 and ask for my cell number. That's my home number. I don't want to publish my cell # just in case of loonies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanne, we are so sorry to hear of Jim's health issues. We pray and hope that the surgery is successful and he will be on the road to recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Jim.

Florence & Alex N.