Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1, 2011: Mom turns 90 in 2 days!

I told Mom that her age made me feel old. So I've decided that I was a miracle child born to a 62 year old woman!

I'm trying to figure out how we can celebrate her birthday. I have to work all day on that Wednesday. By the time I get home Jim will be at the gym with Lupita. They won't get back until around 8 PM. Lupita says that we should tell Mom that her birthday is Thursday and we can celebrate that evening.

Then Friday is our anniversary. The same problem. Jim will be in the gym until 8 PM.

Now that I think about it I realize that these are good problems to have. It sure beats having Jim in ICU or fighting with the insurance company.

1 comment:

Melony Bradley said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope your big day with Mom went well!

www.mel-designs.typepad.com