Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 17 - 19 2012: ASG Conference

I had a wonderful weekend participating in the ASG Conference.  I took 2 classes on Friday - Serger-y and Screen Printing. 

My friend, Mary Haper, traveled from her new home in Wyoming and was at the conference, too.





On Friday evening some ASG members modeled their creations at a runway show.










On Saturday I spent the afternoon on the exhibit floor - hearing speakers and shopping.  It was really exhausting.  Saturday evening a group of us, Mary, Marguerite, Barbara, Reba, Rebecca and myself went to the BlackFinn restaurant.  Rebecca's son is the executive chef.  We had great food and great service.

I went back on Sunday for more shopping.  I was ready for another evening out at a restaurant.  My friends were busy checking out of the hotel and driving home.  So, I went home and read over my new patterns.

No comments: