Monday, May 29, 2017

May 29.2017

I moved into my apartment on May 19. On the evening of the 22nd I went for a walk before bed with Sweetsie.
It was going to be just for a few minutes so I didn't take my phone. I was crossing a street to get back home. There was no traffic. I remember a bus suddenly coming up behind me. It probably ran the stop sign.  It hit me knocking me down and breaking my right hip. i passed out.
My next memory was screaming in pain and surrounded by people.
Then the ambulance ride and the ER at the Legacy Emmanuel hospital.
The police came and I told them my son's address. They pounded on his door and woke him up. They left Sweetsie with Tomoko. Kevin came to see me in the hospital.
It is tedious writing this on a kindle. I will post more later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for keeping us informed. I hope you are feeling better.