Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May 31 2017

The nurse in charge of my care estimates that I'll be here for at least 2 more weeks.  Sigh!
I only had a total of 30 minutes of pt yesterday. I'm going to see if I can get more. I want to get better.

I woke up in lots of pain this morning. I thought I was getting better.  I am but it will be a slower process than I hoped for.  I asked for pain med and am perking up now.  Pain wears you out.

It's nice here but boring. I'm trying to get a wheelchair so I can at least leave my little room.
Sitting in a chair hurts after just a few minutes.
I'm getting cabin fever so even a few minutes outside will be helpful.
They are supposed to have some activities. That will be an improvement, too.

I'm reading books. I can watch whatever I want on TV.  I really shouldn't complain. After all I survived a close encounter with a big bus.

I am tired of having such bad luck. I should buy some lotto tickets to see if I can change my karma.

Enough is enough already!


No comments: