Sunday, September 17, 2017

September 17, 2017

The house that I have a contract on was inspected last week.  Houses in Portland need so many repairs.  Hopefully the seller and I can come to an agreement on the repairs.  We have until this Thursday to settle.

It's a cute little house.  It has a nice yard - not too big, not too small.

I will have to pay for another month's rent in Russellville.  During October I can have the repairs done and move my stuff over slowly.  I get tired easy so it will take quite a while to make it comfy.

I just gave Sweetsie a bath and freshened up her pinkness.  She was still itchy from being at the beach last weekend.

Today Russellville is having a Brazilian party.  There's a special dinner that comes with an extra (high) special price and Samba dancers.  I'm going - why not? - it's something different to do.

Tomorrow the bus driver is going to court to plead not guilty for crashing into me in a crosswalk.  I hope the detective who gave him the tickets shows up.  He gave him 2 tickets and he also watched the video of the accident.  My lawyer is taking me to the courthouse.  I don't see how he could not be found GUILTY.  But then I don't see how a bus driver could run a stop sign and hit a pedestrian either.  I was wearing bright clothing and walking a hot pink dog. Why wasn't he watching where he was going?

In the meantime I still have to use a walker and go to physical therapy twice a week.  I try to use a cane around the apartment.  This whole ordeal just really sucks!!

No comments: