Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

It's still cool here in Houston.  Wonderful weather right now!  It's been a colder than normal winter.  I can only hope we will have a cooler than normal summer - right, dream on!

On Saturday morning my friend, Bert and I went to the Near Town Little League parade.  Bert was one of the founders of this league.  Looking at all those little boys made me nostalgic for the days when my sons played little league.  I can only hope that Kevin will move back to the US and I can watch my grandson Kenny play ball.  Or, Andy could find someone and make me some grandchildren that live here in Houston.

I was freezing Saturday morning as a cool wind whipped around the ball field.  In the afternoon I was sweating at the doggy event in Bellaire.  I took my beautiful pink poodle to this event.  We collected some freebies, had our photo made and met lots of doggies.  So many silly people ask me if Sweetsie is naturally pink.  A photographer from the Houston Chronicle took our photo.  So, watch the papers for our  picture!


No comments: