Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 20, 2012

Last night we went out to dinner again!  Jim used his walker and booster seat in our local Tex-Mex, El Ranchero.  Lupita and Jimmy went with us.

Jim did very well getting into the restaurant.  He had to go down a little ramp to get back to the car.  He kind of stumbled going down but Lupita kept him upright.

We looked at Subaru together yesterday.  We actually agreed that we like the Outback.  The salesman let us take one home for a trial.  So far, so good.  Today I want to try loading and unloading the 50 lb wheelchair.  I think it might be easier with the Outback since it seems lower than the other cars that we've looked at.

Summer is here with all its heat and humidity.  It's almost 8 AM.  I am going to go grocery shopping in a few minutes so I can miss the worst heat. Also, going early lets me get to the store before all the cranky churchgoers get there.

No comments: