Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 21, 2011


Jim was in the middle of physical therapy when I got to Sharpview yesterday. He was having electric stimulation on his left thigh while he laid on the mat.

The he rode over to the bar and practiced standing up. He stood up more easily and stayed up for 5 minutes. He was able to sit down easier, too.

Lupita will be going to exercise and massage him this evening. I will be going straight home after work. I should clean up the bedroom. Since Jim isn't home I throw my clothes all around the room. I'm usually too tired to bother picking them up. But tonight is the big "clean up" night.

I have to work all day tomorrow also. I am making up for taking 4/5 off for Jim's TIRR appointment. I don't think anyone will be in the office tomorrow so it should be an easy day. It would be nice to be able to leave early and go visit Jim. It's Good Friday tomorrow so the dean might close up early, I hope.

No comments: