Monday, April 25, 2011

April 25, 2011

I need to be cleaning up the house, not playing on the computer. But I feel like just sipping coffee and relaxing. My sitter of the day, Magda, will be arriving at 10 AM. She puts Mom right into the shower so I have to wash up before she gets here.

I would love to spend the day at home today. But, when I'm not with Jim I feel guilty and I do miss him. I'm going to compromise today. I have an appointment with Stella at 11:15. I'm going to come home after that and do some cleaning. I can't work too hard because I'll be too tired when I go visit Jim. There is always so much work to do when I visit him. I clean up his room, fetch his water bottle, find a bib for him, get his night things ready, etc. etc.

I'm trying to keep myself from burn out. It's tough.

No comments: