Thursday, June 6, 2013

June 6, 2013: the whole night!

I can't believe I slept for ELEVEN hours straight.  I got home from work around 5:30 last night and got so sleepy.  I didn't want to take a nap so I could sleep at night.

Finally, I thought I'll just lay down and maybe I'll sleep until around 11 PM and then I'll have the rest of the night to do what I want.

I laid down at 6:30 PM and finally got up at 5:30 AM.  I'd still be sleeping but I was feeling stiff from being in one position for too long.

The poor kitties - they didn't get their evening allotment of petting or fresh cat food.

I didn't get to do what I planned.  I wanted to make this new style headband that I discovered.  Then I was going to post a tutorial on how to make one.

Instead I only have enough time this morning to have coffee and do a little blogging.

I must say - I feel really GOOD.  Usually I fight going to bed every night.  I end up taking a melatonin so I'll get some sleep.

Last night - no melatonin, not even any dinner and I slept and slept!

No comments: