Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 29, 2013

I've just gotten back home from a meetup party out in Sugar Land.  It took me the longest time to get out of the subdivision.  The navigation on my cheap smart phone really helped tonight.  Otherwise, I'd still be driving in circles through Greatwood.

I wanted to see this couple's house.  It was the most decorated home- both inside and out- that I've ever been in.  It makes my place look stark in contrast.

This afternoon I had a date.  Some friends were giving me grief for letting an almost total stranger into my house.  Others were telling me to go for it.  I had a good feeling that this man would be a gentleman and he was.

I met him through an online dating site.  I even asked him out on this date.  I am just so contemporary.

Life only goes forward if you take some risks.

I am not willing to stay at home and mope.  There is so much more to life and I want to enjoy all I can.


No comments: