Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 5, 2013

I worked hard ALL day at the office today.  My old boss, Carole died on 11/24/2012.  Since then I've gotten a lot of her workload.  It still seems strange.  Carole wanted to do everything herself.  She found it hard to delegate.

Tuesdays are always my busiest days.  It's my first day back in the office since the past Thursday.  (I only work Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.)  This morning I had over 200 emails to sort through.  Not only do I get my own mail, I get Carole's and the department's also.

The department has gotten a new administrator, Altha.  She has been very pleasant to work with.  She is still learning about the department.

It's the evening now.  I should doing my "second" job - moving stuff around in the house - reorganizing.  I have to move everything out from the other part of my studio so it can be painted this weekend.  Tonight I'd rather just sit and watch TV.  But, I going to get a least a little bit accomplished before bedtime.


No comments: