Saturday, July 27, 2013

July 27, 2013: Day Two in Hawaii

We went to Ala Moana shopping center in the morning.  Tomoko was looking for an eyeglass store.  She left her contacts on the plane.  The stores wouldn't make the contacts without a prescription.  Her store in Japan refused to email her prescription.  So, she was stuck wearing glasses.

I actually found a bathing suit in Macy's that fits me and I don't have to wear a bra under it.  That is like miraculous!

We had lunch on the patio of the Mariposa restaurant in Neiman's.

We stopped in the condo for a nap and then drove to a beach.  I can't remember the name of the beach but I did get to wear my swimsuit.
 Kevin and Tomoko tried to get Kenny to go in the water but he wanted nothing to do with it.  He was happy playing in the sand building "Anpanman," a cartoon character very popular with 2 & 3 year olds in Japan.


Kenny would wake up and fall asleep saying "Anpanman!


No comments: