Thursday, July 20, 2017

July 20, 2017

Not many of my decorations and wall art made it over to my current apartment.  I'm limited on crafting supplies, too.

But I had lots of colored paper in my filing cabinet.  I looked through Pinterest for some ideas of what I could make with paper to decorate my apartment.  I cut butterfly shapes from paper of varying shades of pink and orange.

I  bought double-sided tape, glue and black foam core board from Fred Meyers to complete the project.

I drew a large J on the black foam core board and followed the shape with my butterflies.  It's came out very colorful and cheerful.  It makes me happy to look at it.

I might just have to go out and buy some fabric.  I want to make a new basket for my walker.  The one I have now is a little small for Sweetsie.  She's wiggly in the basket and has broken one side.  I don't have the fabric or thread to make one.  Guess I have to go shopping.....


No comments: