Friday, July 21, 2017

July 21, 2017: 4:30 AM

My legs are aching and I can't sleep.  I had physical therapy today plus I did the recumbent elliptical machine.
Last night I slept well.  But the night before I had the same aches, though not as bad.  I had PT on this day, too.

I think the problem stems from the pain from physical therapy.  I've taken advil, tylenol and even an oxycodone.  But the pain continues and makes my legs jittery.  Laying down makes my legs throb more.

I don't need to get up tomorrow morning until almost noon.  My dog walker, Tracy picks up Sweetsie at noon.

I felt so good today after a full 8 hours of sleep.  I wish I knew what to do to get to sleep tonight.  I've aways been more of a morning person.  I hate sleeping in past 9 AM.  Then it seems like I've missed the entire day.

No comments: