Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15, 2011


Here's my sweet little Stella having her bottle. She is so cute and brings some joy into my life. Today she was forgetting what her litter box is for. I made a litter box in the big red kennel. I hope she just didn't want to use the litter in the same box that she slept in. So, I've separated the boxes. Guess I'll see tonight.

Now I am in Jim's hospital room, waiting for Jim to be ready to go outside. It's a beautiful day - only in the high 70's. It will probably be our last pleasant day before the torrid Houston summer returns. I couldn't help thinking of what we would have been doing if Jim hadn't had his accident. We'd probably be by the water - Kemah or Galveston. We used just to like to go exploring.

The sadness is returning again so I have to stop writing.

No comments: