Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 22, 2011: Jim made the national news today!



Today when Jim went to exercise group there were a bunch news people doing interviews and taking videos. I signed a release that allowed them to film Jim. I turned on the national news on ABC at 5:30 and there was Jim. He was using the hand bicycle. He was the first person that they showed in the gym.

I asked Lupita to set the dvr but she was in the grocery store. She was able to tape the local news at 6 and there he was again! But, I really wish that I could have gotten the national news. Maybe he will be on again tomorrow.

I took photos of the news people filming him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanne, I've been looking for Jim and you on TV since they started showing TIRR on the news. Dang! we went to Bryan last night and I missed him. I'm going to look on the ABC website.

Looking forward to seeing you at the fashion show.

Keep up the great work, you two!

Marguerite