Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 23, 2011

I haven't seen Jim for two whole days! Yesterday I was so exhausted from the pain of my dental surgery that I went home and crashed.

Today it still hurts but not as much.

I hope that the case worker at Sharpview is not going to tell us that Jim will be kicked out soon. Yesterday I had an appointment with my orthopedist. He is going to write a letter stating that I am not strong enough for all the lifting required at home. My knee is a lot better but I still don't have a kneecap so I can't take the "lift with your knees!" advice.

Yesterday was the first day that I've looked forward to going home since Jim's fall on 11/24/10. Usually, I don't even want to leave the office. It just doesn't seem like "home" now that Jim doesn't live there.

Today I told someone at work about Jim's condition and I didn't start crying. Guess that wellbutrin is working for me.

Leaving for Sharpview in a few minutes......

No comments: