Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 3, 2011: lonely

It's just no fun to get off work early anymore. We got off at 3 PM today because of the coming winter storm. I came home instead of visiting Jim. I didn't want to get on to the icy roads.

I have so much to do at home but I just sit around and play on the computer. Playing games takes my mind off of missing Jim. Maybe I need more antidepressants. I have every right to feel blue these days but I need to keep on with the rest of my life.

It's so much easier at the office. The office is the only place that my life has continued to be "normal."

I feel so alone. Mom is not much company anymore. The aricept hasn't helped her much. I need to take her to a new doctor for more help. Her current doctor, Nowitz, won't prescribe home physical therapy for her. I think she needs a little exercise to keep her mind alert. I was going to find her a new doctor but I was feeling burned out of medical stuff in the Fall. Of course, I had no idea that I wouldn't have the time for it later.

Oh crap. The storm has begun. The cable went out. I hope I can at least post this entry.

No comments: