Friday, December 17, 2010

December 17, 2010

I wish I could type in some good news for a change. I got to the hospital around 9:30 AM today and found Jim doing OT in the gym. He said hello and then got sick. He was very nauseated again. His blood pressure was okay but his pulse was 48.

He seems very weak and is still losing weight. He says that it feels like a lot of work for him to speak. His lungs are okay, though. The doctor came in and will try adjusting his meds again.

We came back to his room and I had the tech put him back in bed. He fell right to sleep. He has PT at 1 PM today. I hope he will be well enough to go.

I am back at my office putting in a few hours to make up some of the time I missed.

I picked up his repaired glasses this morning so at least he can see now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joanne, Check your E Mail
Jim Senior