Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 5, 2010

Not much to report today. It's Sunday and you're not supposed to be sick. No occupational or physical therapists showed up today. Tosha was Jim's day nurse and she's very good. She was stretched very thin today though. There's a lady screaming next door to Jim's room, another one has got the TV at full volume.

Only one elevator is functioning today, too.

No big changes, good or bad today.

A friend of mine, Nancy Abrams, came to visit me today. That was nice. I feel like I'm just as much a patient in the hospital as Jim is.

Maybe tomorrow we'll find out when Jim will be moved to Kindred Hospital. I need to work at least one day next week and that depends on what's happening with Jim.

I'm just tired. Jim is sleeping again. He sleeps most of the day and night.

Hopefully he'll get some good therapy tomorrow.

No comments: