Saturday, December 18, 2010

December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to Little Buster and Twinkle kittens! They are 2 years old today. Last year Jim played "happy birthday" to them on his piano.

I'm using the computer on the fifth floor of TIRR. The tech is busy cleaning Jim up. Whatever the doc gave him yesterday has really been working today.

I went with him to functional group. The patients were playing "apples to apples jr." Jim got all worn out trying to push the cards around. He is very weak. If his nausea gets better, maybe he will be able to do his exercises and get stronger.

The tech tilted his chair back and he was able to make it through the rest of the group session.
Then we went to the cafeteria and I got a turkey burger. Jim tasted it and wanted it so I bought him one, too. We came back to his room for him to eat. He was put back into bed. I'll try to feed it to him when I go back into his room. I bet he'll be sound asleep already. If so, he can have it for dinner.

I guess I should go do my shopping while he's asleep. I'd rather take a nap, too.

No comments: